How to make Nimki ( Namkeen ) Recipe - Tea snack


How to make Nimki ( Namkeen ) Recipe - Tea snack


Today I am here with the recipe of Nimki. If you follow this exact recipe, you will be able to make perfect Nimki at your home easily Let's start with the ingredients first This is Maida (All purpose flour) Water to knead the dough We need oil to fry Nimki Here I have some melted butter, you may take gee as well Jwano (Carom/thyme seed) Salt as per your taste Before we kneed the dough, we will add all the ingredients and mix them all Salt as per your taste At last, add the butter or ghee and mix them well Now, I am mixing everything well Please don't water at first Have a look ! without adding water as well, we will be able to make certain form I am showing you once again After we are able to create this kind of shape, we will then start to use the water Just start by adding very little amount of water Please don't use a lot of water at once I am adding a bit of water once agin Mix it well after adding the water I have completed making the dough This dough should not be firm like making chapati or Roti It shoud be a bit hard After 15 minutes, I am opening it. It has become a bit firm than before We need the dough exactly like this Now, I am going to make big flat roti At first, we need to use some oil in our hand and give a round shape to the dough If we make it round in shape, it will be much easier to roll the Roti Now, I am rolling it Turn it around frequently while you are rolling it Please roll it thin and large in size This the the exact same dough we use for SAMOSA It is now large enough I am turning it around Now I am cutting it You may cut it just like as I am showing you here Please cut it straight till the end Now I am cutting it from the side You may cut this in the exact same way I am now done with the cutting part Pick up everything and place it in a plate We made this much in the first lot I have already heated the oil in the pan Very Important ! Heat must be low to medium I am frying it You may add a lot of these at once, it won't stick I am stiring it You can have a look; we have added lots of Nimki but it hasn't stuck with each other Once again I am giving it a mix For 1 batch of Nimki to fry, we need around 7-8 minutes The Nimkis are fried well, I am taking it out We need to take it out as it is still whitish in coulour Nimkis will still be extremely hot even if they are out After some time, it will be brownish in colour So, finally we are done with frying Nimkis I am tasting it right now :-) It's crunchy & delecious, I am having 1 more You may eat Nimkis as it is. It works wonder as a tea time snack We can store Nimki in an air tight container and store it for 2-4 weeks Please try this recipe at your home and enjoy with your freinds and family





How to make Nimki ( Namkeen ) Recipe - Tea snack How to make Nimki ( Namkeen ) Recipe - Tea snack Reviewed by twins on يوليو 26, 2019 Rating: 5

ليست هناك تعليقات:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.