Homemade Caesar Dressing Recipe – Low Carb Keto Salad Dressing


Homemade Caesar Dressing Recipe – Low Carb Keto Salad Dressing


Welcome all! Papa G here. Today is Saucy Sunday! It's where we focus primarily on low carbohydrate recipes for sauces, condiments, and dressings , Let's get started. For this week's episode, I present my homemade Caesar salad dressing recipe. If you liked my ranch dressing you'll love my homemade version of this American Italian classic. Let me show you how to make it. The first thing we need to do is finely mince about four anchovy fillets. Now I know some of you may think you won't like this ingredient, but please trust me. This ingredient is necessary to get the overall flavor profile we need. Combined with all the other ingredients, you won't even know it's there. So please, don't omit it. To make our dressing we'll add about a cup of mayonnaise to a mixing bowl; add some heavy cream; some creole mustard; minced garlic; about a teaspoon of dried oregano; ground black pepper; our minced anchovies; 1/2 a cup or about 2 ounces of shredded Parmesan cheese; and finally we'll add some lemon juice. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Give a taste for salt. I thought it'd need a little little hear so I added about a pinch. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to come together. When it's ready, you'll enjoy one of the best tasting, low carbohydrate salad dressings you'll ever try. There you have it folks! My homemade Caesar salad dressing recipe. 





Homemade Caesar Dressing Recipe – Low Carb Keto Salad Dressing Homemade Caesar Dressing Recipe – Low Carb Keto Salad Dressing Reviewed by twins on يوليو 29, 2019 Rating: 5

ليست هناك تعليقات:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.