AMISH Sauerkraut Salad Recipe - Easy Summer Salad


AMISH Sauerkraut Salad Recipe - Easy Summer Salad


This is a simple and old Amish recipe. I'm Tess and come join me in my kitchen as I make a delicious Amish sauerkraut salad. This Amish sauerkraut salad has all your taste buds could want and more! Great combination of salty and sour from the sauerkraut vinegar, the sweetness from the sugar,apple and bell peppers, and the heat from the onion and jalapeno. The sauerkraut salad has wonderful fine salad texture and has lots of flavors with every bite. The salad dressing is real simple with an apple cider vinegar and sugar combination. Just mixing that well and setting to the side. In a large bowl I have my drain sauerkraut. I'm adding in some finely diced onion, green bell peppers, mixed color bell peppers, seeded jalapeno, celery and some finely chopped Honey Crisp apple. All of these will add lots of color and flavor and texture. Pouring over the salad dressing and giving it another good mix. I'm refrigerating for at least two to four hours before serving. The longer the better! This Amish sauerkraut salad is so easy to make and you can use the veggies that you like or have on hand. This sauerkraut salad is great for picnics and get-togethers. It is an easy and delicious side dish to any sandwich or meal. It is a definite crowd-pleaser. I hope you give this simple and delicious Amish sauerkraut salad a try and enjoy.





AMISH Sauerkraut Salad Recipe - Easy Summer Salad AMISH Sauerkraut Salad Recipe - Easy Summer Salad Reviewed by twins on يوليو 29, 2019 Rating: 5

ليست هناك تعليقات:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.