How to Make Hot Soup - Mushroom & Rosemary Recipe in a Vitamix Blender


How to Make Hot Soup - Mushroom & Rosemary Recipe in a Vitamix Blender


It's Tommy here at Raw Blend Today I'm going to make you a delicious new recipe Lately I've had a few requests for a Mushroom soup Today I'm going to make you a delicious Mushroom and Rosemary Soup Really simple to make, so I'm going to start off I'm going to put 1 cup of filtered water The measurements are down the side of the container I just need about 1 cup of filtered water Today I'm using the Vitamix Pro 750 This is my favourite Vitamix model to use You can use any model you have at home I'm going to put in some mushrooms I've got button mushrooms and swiss mushrooms I'm going to put 3 of each in Mushrooms are really good for us They're high in protein Also really low in fat and carbohydrates So great if you're watching your waist line mushrooms have also been linked to decrease your chances of cancer especially breast cancer so really nutritious Let's put 6 mushrooms in there I'm going to put in 1/2 glove garlic - skin and all I don't have to worry about peeling it I'm going to put in some cashew nuts Put in 1 good size handful of cashews It's just going to help cream it out a bit I'm also going to put in some flavour Some Rosemary - just one stem. I'm just going to get the leave off it like that Nice woody flavour the rosemary so it's going to go well with the mushroom I've got 6 chives. Little bit of flavour goes a long way Put in 1/2 vegetarian stock cube If you don't use the stock cube, use 1 cup liquid stock I'm, going to put in a little bit of Himalayan rock salt and a bit of cracked pepper as well Give that a good twist That looks pretty good, that's all I'm going to put in Pretty simple little recipe I'm going to lock my lid into place Make sure that's locked in place I'm going to start it on my soup setting on my Pro 750 model If you're using a Vitamix without preset functions just let it run for about 5 minutes on high speed and that friction heat is going to make it hot There's no heating element, away we go Make sure you turn it on at the side Alright, that's done Vitamix has stopped blending It runs for about 5 minutes on the soup setting  Watch the steam come out of the container This is raw mushrooms, cold water It's pretty cool yeah? We've got a steaming hot soup in about 5 minutes I'll just put that lid aside Let's try some of this. It's going to be really hot So delicious - I think you're really going to enjoy this I'm going to serve some of this out This mushroom soup is really rich To be honest, I probably couldn't eat a whole bowl  I could definitely do it as a small entree with your family The mushroom is quite a rich flavour in soup like this You could put, at this stage, some chopped mushrooms through here, on a slow speed just to add a little bit of texture Look at that - beautiful mushroom soup I'll put a little bit of rosemary in the centre as a garnish and some chopped chives. Sprinkle that over the top There you have it Mushroom and Rosemary Soup .





How to Make Hot Soup - Mushroom & Rosemary Recipe in a Vitamix Blender How to Make Hot Soup - Mushroom & Rosemary Recipe in a Vitamix Blender Reviewed by twins on يوليو 31, 2019 Rating: 5

ليست هناك تعليقات:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.