How to Make Healthy Lava Cake - paleo dessert recipe


How to Make Healthy Lava Cake - paleo dessert recipe


hey everyone , today I'm back with another healthy delicious dessert and we are making molten chocolate lava cakes for paleo free refined sugar and delish and it was also highly requested so this is everything you're going to need it is only seven ingredients I'm starting off with some dairy-free and sugar-free chocolate chips and I'm just putting that into a bowl and then I'm gonna be adding in some coconut oil so this is gonna help create the molten part of the center and also help just to make it really decadent coconut oil is a great medium chain triglyceride you guys know I use it in a lot of my cooking because it's just so great for your gut and for  a metabolism and everything like that for the base I'm using some flax which is gonna add fiber along with cacao which is rich in antioxidants a little bit of vanilla for some flavor as well as one a tablespoon of maple syrup I'm adding in a pinch of salt because salt really helps to bring out the cacao and the chocolate flavor it's kind of like a little secret thing when making anything chocolaty add a pinch of salt and it's gonna bring up the chocolate that much more so you're gonna need one egg and then one egg yolk I haven't done this with flax eggs I'm not sure how it'll work because it is the egg that really helps to create the molten middle so add in the one egg and then the one egg yolk and I'm just whisking that together with my mixer you can definitely done it by hand I've tested both with the mixer and by hand and I turn out pretty much the same but this day I just did it with my beaters so whichever one you prefer to do that until it gets nice and smooth and then add in our chocolate chip with our coconut oil mixture into that and then they're gonna be blending that once again until we get a nice smooth batter so this batter is honestly super easy and quick to make which is nice because with molten cakes you can't really make them in advance because then they won't be as soft and gooey and running in the middle so this is something you can definitely whip up super quick which is nice I am separating this into three different ramekins that we're gonna fill  3/4 of the way full so if you want to do more than three I would double this recipe but with molten cakes because they're running in the center if you make too much in advance you make too many if you reheat it you run the risk of having them not be mult in the center so if you are gonna reheat them I have done it successfully I did it at 200 degrees Fahrenheit when I was reheating them and did that for about 20 minutes for the first cooking we are gonna cook it at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes basically until you notice the edges are kind of set and cooked but the center is still soft so then you're just going to be able to take your fork in and guys look how molten and gooey the middle is but it's cakey on the outside because it cooked a bit quicker on the outside first and it was super delicious the perfect treat you won't even miss the fact that it doesn't have refined sugar you can't even believe that it's gluten-free its grain free and all that fun stuff so I hope you guys enjoyed this healthy dessert .





How to Make Healthy Lava Cake - paleo dessert recipe How to Make Healthy Lava Cake - paleo dessert recipe Reviewed by twins on أغسطس 03, 2019 Rating: 5

ليست هناك تعليقات:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.